Spring Driving Tips
Along with warmer weather, spring brings rain and the potholes of last winter
Spring is our favorite time of year here at Infiniti of Edison. The team at our New Jersey Infiniti dealer loves taking customers out for test drives in the beautiful weather, but there definitely are some things to look out for. Make sure your Infiniti is set for Spring with these Spring driving tips.
Springtime brings rain and the aftereffects of winter weather — potholes and uneven pavement. Keep these driving tips in mind before you travel:
Spring showers bring May flowers — and wet driving conditions: Slow down on slick roads, and increase your following distance even when mist begins to fall. Just a small amount of water can mix with oil and grease on the road to create slippery conditions.
- Share the road: Warm weather brings out motorcyclists, bicyclists and pedestrians.
- Understand the impact of medications on driving: For many people, spring means seasonal allergies. Over-the-counter allergy drugs can have side effects or interact with other medications to diminish your driving ability.
- If possible, go around potholes: Deep potholes can throw your car out of alignment.
- Avoid driving through large puddles: Driving through water can impair your brakes, cloud your vision, or cause you to hydroplane.
- Keep your tires properly inflated: Full tires can reduce the damage caused by potholes and other road hazards.
To read the full article, click here.
To get more information about this New Jersey Infiniti dealer or how to schedule service for your Infiniti vehicle please contact us.